Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wow! Looks like I'll be even busier in 2010

Everyone knows what the economic situation is and what it's been over the past 12 months. My business not only survived, but thrived in '09. Still, after a slow start I sense it could have been better. Couples were tentative to book. Many did, others wanted to but ultimately did not.
Will they regret it down the road? Maybe so.
So far, couples getting married in 2010 seem to be more aggressive making sure they get their date locked in.
That's great.
I think it's a great sign that people are more optimistic about where the economy is heading. Not only are they optimistic, they're confident. They're also busy getting the best wedding vendors lined up and under contract well in advance of their date.
I'm confident too. I've made a significant investment in new HD equipment that is going to take Shared Moments Video to another level. 2010 will be here before we know it.
But first things first - there are still dates available for this Fall. Don't miss the opportunity.