Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wrapping up a few edits

I was blessed with a lot of work this spring and summer. With so many weddings to shoot comes a tremendous backlog of video to edit.
I recently wrapped up Meghan and Chad's DVD. They were married at The Homestead and their ceremony and reception were a lot of fun. I'll be upload video of their wedding soon.

As I type this, the video for Beth and Kyle's wedding is currently encoding. Their ceremony was outdoors at Maison Beliveau near Blacksburg. It was a very windy day, but everything came out great. I've uploaded the closing credits from their DVD. Hopefully the "aged film" filter comes out clean online. Trust me, it looks great on TV.



I really appreciate the patience my couples show in waiting for their video to be finished. I know it's tough. You want to see it and relive the day, but it takes A LOT of work to edit the video properly and I never rush through it for the sake of getting it out the door quickly.

That would be cheating you and selling my work short. To me, it's not worth it.