Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Video Added

I have several facebook friends who have become "fans" of my Shared Moments Video page on FB. I plan to actively update the video clips here on the blog, my website, and on facebook.

If you have a blog or facebook page we can arrange to have your videos uploaded for all of your friends and family to see!

Here is the special recap I edited for Elise and Jason's wedding last summer. I used an aged-film effect to stylize the video. Their choice of music was Michael Peterson's "From Here to Eternity" and I think it worked really well.

Enjoy.



Apparently the video compression settings are not ideal for uploading through blogger and the video effect does not show well. Please understand the video on the finished DVD is crisp and looks great. For whatever reason it didn't translate here. You can still get a feel for the composition.