Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday crunch time

It's the most wonderful time of the year? Yeah, right. Try being in the wedding video business!

I was blessed/cursed with lots of weddings this year and that means lots of editing. Naturally, couples want their wedding video to show family and friends around the holidays and I always do my very best to accommodate as many folks as I can. That means hours, upon hours, upon hours in front of the computer editing footage.

This year, in addition to being blessed with lots of work I've been cursed with six-weeks worth of sinus infections. That equates to 20-days on antibiotics, a truck-load of tissues, who knows how many Sudafeds and... I'll spare you the rest.

Anyway, the backlog of editing only intensified as my never-ending sickness never ended (and still hasn't). But I'm going to keep plugging away and keep my fingers crossed that everyone has a happy holiday (myself included).