Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jennifer and Scott's Wedding

As I've posted here numerous times, I am really nervous when I send out a finished video. By this point I really shouldn't be. Here are some nice words sent to me by a couple whose wedding I shot at The Homestead a few months ago.

The video is amazingly beautiful!!! We couldn't be more pleased with what you put together. Thank you for capturing our wedding so perfectly and allowing us to share our memories.....

Sincerely,

Jennifer and Scott

Here's a quick little edit from some of the footage of their beautiful day (despite the all of the bugs). BTW, I'm not really thrilled with the compression quality through blogger. Hopefully the clip I upload to the Shared Moments Video facebook page will have a higher resolution. Either way, enjoy.