Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What can I do for you?

I want your input.

It occurs to me that the list of services I can provide stretches much farther than simply shooting beautiful video of your wedding day and doing an excellent job editing it.

What else do you need?

Do you want a website for your wedding day? I can cover that.

Want clips of your finished video encoded for posting on the web? I do that all the time.

Are you interested in shooting video taped thank you messages to send to your special guests? I offer that.

There has to be more I can do for you. I'm creative, but I'm sure there are things I haven't thought of that you would like. Keep in mind, my list of services is not complete if there's something you want that's not on it.

Send me an email with your thoughts... info@SharedMomentsVideo.com