Sunday, March 28, 2010

Latest project complete

A client recently asked if I could put together "one of those videos where you edit pictures to music." His wife's 50th birthday was coming up and he wanted something nice to show at the party.

You mean, a montage? Sure. I do those.

He gave me 100 pictures, a few video clips, and a CD with a favorite U2 song. After a few instructions I was sent off to work my magic.

I showed him the finished video two days before the party and he ordered eight copies on DVD. He was very excited. He said I "far exceeded his expectations."

I just uploaded it to the website. Here's the link.

Most couples include photo montages with their wedding videos. Many include growing up pictures, their courtship, engagement photos. Others also include honeymoon pictures which make a nice addition to the end of a wedding video.

Photo montages also make a great gift for Mother's Day and Father's Day or a birthday for someone special in your life. It's a lasting memory that's sure to bring tears to their eyes.

Give me a call and I hope you give a great gift at an affordable price. 540-293-5979.